Sunday, July 6, 2008

I was tagged, so I had to.

4 Places I Visit Over and Over
1. Smiths. What can I say, the best grocery store ever.
2. Brett's house.
3. My spot. Most don't know where it's at.
4. Wendy's. If I'm at Wendy's that means I'm with friends and that means
guaranteed laughs and good times.

4 People who call/text/email me regularly
1. Michelle, my baby baby sweet baby.
2. Brett (V).
3. My mum. She's kinda crazy.
4. Don Juan.

4 Favorite Foods
1. Spicy Chicken Combo Biggie-Sized w/ Mr. Pibb. And of course, honey-mustard for the fries.
2. Philly Cheese Steak. Mmmmm......
3. Poppy seed chicken, cream-cheese corn, baked red potatoes with specific seasonings, and my grandma's cake for dessert.
4. And PIZZA!!!!

4 Places I'd Rather Be
1. Australia.
2. Savannah, GA.
3. Heaven?
4. Egypt.

4 Movies I'd Watch Over and Over
1. This one is easy, Ferris Bueller's Day Off.
2. I Heart Huckabees.
3. Kiss Kiss Bang Bang.
4. Stay.

4 Bands/Groups I love to listen to
1. Matthew Good (Band).
2. Counting Crows.
3. Code Hero.
4. Okkervil River.

4 People I'm Tagging
1. N8
2. Michelle.
3. Lisa.
4. Anne.

2 comments:

Blaine said...

Wow, thank you kind sir. I like your moxy. Nobody likes doing tags, and you followed through. Good man. And you really like meat don't you?

Anne Left. Lisa Right said...

tag face! okay, i'll do it.

p.s. I like that 3 out of your 4 movies, we discovered together, we're real friends. isn't that nice?

love,
lisa renee doll