Tuesday, September 22, 2009

I feel sick, so I'll write about how I'm excited.

In the late afternoon of yesterday I felt it was time I make my switch from summer music to that of the fall persuasion. As I selected my "Fally Fall Fall" playlist dozens of memories flooded my head with feelings from years past. Autumn, and October in particular, is one of my favorite times in the yearly calendar. I love the dark, eerie, comfortable feeling that belongs to this season of dying and decay. Plus it's one of the best months for Movie Night!

5 comments:

Unused Account said...

You had me until "I love the dark, eerie, comfortable feeling that belongs to this season of dying and decay".

Sometimes I wonder if you're secretly a serial murderer.
Don't kill Michelle, okay?

1382 said...

Ha! If all works out you'll never know. And I would never kill Michelle. By the by, I was going to message you yesterday and say Happy Birthday, but I wasn't near a computer most of the day. Anyway, hopefully it was a good one.

It's Me...shell said...

I agree it's a great season. Don't worry Em, Tron won't kill me.

M Crosby said...

I love fall the best of all, too. When I still lived in Utah, it was because of red leaves and fall fruit and vegetables. And weather getting colder and school starting. And college football, which I don't really follow, but which is still really appealing to me. Now that I'm in Arizona, it's mostly because it's not (usually) above 100 degrees anymore.
If I'm facing facts, I love the dark, eerie, comfortable feeling" a little bit too. Only I haven't noticed it in the valley of the sun.

Kathryn said...

Umm, Kathryn was Matthew a minute ago. Sorry 'bout that.