Friday, October 17, 2008

I suck as a student, but I'm great at watching movies.

I feel it's time for a list. Today's topic: A few Top 5s. Now keep in mind, these have no particular order, just the top 5.

Actors:
1. Christian Bale.
2. Daniel Day Lewis.
3. Ryan Gosling.
4. Brad Pitt.
5. This spot is a tie between many actors including John Cusack, Jim Carrey, Dustin Hoffman, Mark Wahlberg, Jason Shwartzman, Bill Murray, Joseph Gordon Levitt, Ryan Reynolds, and others. It may seem like cheating to include so many people in a top 5 list but it's my list, so whatever.

Books:
1. The Catcher in the Rye, J.D. Salinger.
2. Me Talk Pretty One Day, David Sedaris.
3. Soup and Me, Robert Newton Peck.
4. 1984, George Orwell.
5. The Fires of Heaven, Robert Jordan.

T.V. Shows:
1. Seinfeld.
2. Arrested Development.
3. The Office.
4. House.
5. Simpsons.

Songs:
1. EZ, Pete Yorn.
2. Jacksonville Skyline, Whiskeytown.
3. Raining in Baltimore, Counting Crows.
4. Right Here Waiting, Richard Marx.
5. Used to be Alright, I Mother Earth.

Albums:
1. Musicforthemorningafter, Pete Yorn.
2. Beautiful Midnight, Matthew Good Band.
3. Secret Samadhi, Live.
4. Blacksheep Boy, Okkervil River.
5. Nasty Little Thoughts, Stroke 9.

Places I need to see before I die:
1. Egypt.
2. Ireland.
3. England.
4. Israel.
5. Savannah, Georgia. (In spring, summer, and fall.)

Things I want to be when I grow up...when I was 8 yrs. old:
1. Scientist.
2. Archaeologist.
3. Fire Truck.
4. Ninja.
5. Chef. (And I only became one of these things.)

Favorite Seasons:
Ha! Almost had ya.

Things that make life worth living:
1. Michelle.
2. Lightning storms and storms in general.
3. #6 Biggie-sized with Mr. Pibb.
4. Candy.
5. Hanging out with friends.

3 comments:

It's Me...shell said...

you're my favorite ever! :)

Alison said...

I agree with you on the actors (although I'm still a little iffy about Brad Pitt). I'm surprised to see "Right Here Waiting" on your song list, although I did rock that on the piano in the 6th grade. Which did you grow up to be? A chef? a ninja?..a firetruck?

L.R.L said...

have you seen Lars and the real girl?

do it and report back please.